LOCATOR R-Tx® Attachment Systems
What is Store Assistant?
We created an online Store Assistant to help you quickly identify the correct products you need to select the appropriate abutment based on the criteria you enter. You will need to have the required information for each implant in order to find the correct abutment and additional items.
STEPS: Please select the top field “Select Product”, which will then provide a list of menu options in the dropdown boxes below. Please select from the additional options provided for that box, they include:
- • Implant manufacturer
- • Implant brand
- • Implant diameter
- • Tissue depth at the deepest point for cuff height selection
To select the proper Locator Males and additional items the following information is required:
- • Implant angulation within 0° - 10° or 10° - 20°
- • Technique for processing the Denture Caps into the denture
- • Direct Technique – chairside processing
- • Indirect Technique – Take an impression for laboratory processing
Step 2: Select Manufacturer
Step 3: Select Implant
Step 4: Select Diameter
Step 5: Select Tissue Depth for Cuff Height
What is LOCATOR R-Tx?
Introducing the next generation of LOCATOR®, the LOCATOR R-Tx® Removable Attachment System - combining improved design features, system simplicity, and DuraTec® Coating toughness.
- New DuraTec® Coating is harder, more wear resistant, and an aesthetic gingiva tone
- Increased Pivoting Technology treats up to 30° angle correction
- Narrower Coronal Geometry of Abutment and dual engagement of the Retention Inserts on the outside of the Abutment allow patients to easily align and properly seat their overdenture
- Denture Attachment Housing incorporates grooves and flats to resist vertical and rotational movement; anodized pink for aesthetics
- Accepts industry standard .050”/1.25mm Hex Drive Mechanism
- All-In-One Packaging includes an Abutment and Processing Components needed for the case