Conical Connection Implants
Conical Connection Implants and Attachments Compatible with Nobel RP
Conical connection implants offer excellent stability and handling for restoration procedures. Dental Implant Technologies® is a supplier of Hi-Tec Implants that are compatible with popular conical solutions like Nobel RP.
Learn about our three conical connection implant systems, how they are compatible with NobelActive® RP, and order in confidence from our fully-stocked online store.
Types of Hi-Tec Implants Compatible with Nobel Active® RP
Hi-Tec Implants compatible with Nobel Active® RP and similar conical connection implants are available in the following systems.
- Hi-Tec Logic Implants: The Logic implant range from Hi-Tec Implants is designed for platform switching and excellent stability in soft bone. These implants are made from surgical titanium and are bone condensing with a self-tapping design. They are suited to all procedures where primary stability is necessary for soft environments.
- Hi-Tec Implex Implants: Implex implants are made with an internal taper, integrated surface thread for efficient osseointegration, and pure titanium material for durability and biocompatibility. Implex implants are multi-function conical implants suited to a range of dental restorations.
- Hi-Tec Expert Implants: Expert implants are tapered for impressive performance in all types of bone. They are suited to immediate extraction sites. A high level of stability and impressive esthetics are made possible thanks to the taper and efficient conical connection system.
All of our Nobel RP compatible implant systems are available with a wide range of prosthetics to suit any restoration or rehabilitation imaginable. Prosthetic attachments range from permanent abutments and connectors to interim attachments like temporary abutments and healing attachments.
Learn more about compatibility for each system below…
How Does Compatibility Work Between Hi-Tec Implants and NobelActive® RP?
Compatibility between Nobel Active® RP and NP implants refers to prosthetic attachments. Implants are proprietary and use unique threads for osseointegration. However, the conical connection system allows for interchangeable attachments like abutments and healing elements when matching the system with the details below.
- Logic 3.0mm and 3.5mm Hi-Tec Implants are compatible with Nobel Active® implants in the 3.5mm conical (Pink) range.
- Expert 4.3mm and 5.0mm Hi-Tec Implants are compatible with NobelActive® RP implants in the 4.3mm and 5.0mm conical (Gold) range.
Logic, Implex, and Expert implants can be used in place of Nobel RP implants. Clinicians who are familiar with Nobel Biocare™ products will find it simple to transition to Hi-Tec Implants thanks to the conical connection system, comparable handling, and comparable performance of individual implants.
Types of Attachments Suited to Logic, Implex, and Expert Implants
By following the links to our Logic, Implex, or Expert implants, a complete range of compatible attachments will be available to view. Selecting the desired implant size will reveal all compatible attachments.
Hi-Tec prosthetic attachments compatible with Nobel Active® RP include:
- Overdenture ball attachments.
- Anti-rotation abutments.
- Angled abutments.
- Plastic and gold castable abutments.
- Zirconium/Titanium abutments.
- Abutments for CAD-CAM restoration.
- Universal unit abutments.
- Modular shouldered abutments.
Hi-Tec Implants also offers impression attachments for both closed and open tray impressions, analogs, and a range of surgical tools.
Take, for example, the SKU: SL-ACA-1.5 Anti-Rotational Abutment for Standard Conical Platform. With a 1.5mm cuff, it is compatible with the Expert 4.3mm diameter conical connection implant, and by extension is compatible with Nobel RP implants in the 4.3mm and 5.0mm conical (Gold) range.
Or, for a zirconia crown, clinicians can consider the SKU: SL-ZTA Straight Zirconia Abutment for Standard Platform Conical. It is competitively priced and compatible with Nobel RP implants in the 4.3mm and 5.0mm conical (Gold) range.
These are just two potential options. The Hi-Tec Implants attachment range is extensive. Suitable for both our in-house implants or for restorations on existing Nobel RP implants, clinicians will find that Dental Implant Technologies® has the most extensive lineup of solutions at the best possible prices.
It’s Easy to Transition from Nobel RP Implants
With the extensive range of implant solutions and prosthetic elements, it’s easy to transition any practice from Nobel RP implants to Hi-Tec Implants. Dental Implant Technologies® supplies the most reliable implants that are designed using three decades of rich clinical experience and research. Logic, Implex, and Expert implants are ideal to be used in place of NobelActive® RP implants, and prosthetic elements can be used with Nobel, Hi-Tec, and other compatible conical connection systems. Browse all of our implants and attachments today and order for rapid delivery to your practice.